using fis.c in a c++ project

Andrea Di Giovanni

Hi to all,
I'm a newbie with the c++, I have the preparation of base given from
the Deitel & Deitel... I am trying to use the fis.c class of matlab
fuzzy toolbox in my c++ project.
Watching the fismain.c I have thought that it was corrected to use the
preprocessor #includes "fis.c" but when I compile give errors on the
fis.c. I think because it's a class written in C. How I can make in
order to use in my c++ project the functions of the class fis? I pray
to you you help me... I use eclipse... thanks to all

SCazzo

Andrea said:
Hi to all,
I'm a newbie with the c++, I have the preparation of base given from

Uh, Yes you are :) Please try comp.lang.c++
It's down the hall, to the left ;)

Keith Thompson

Andrea Di Giovanni said:
I'm a newbie with the c++, I have the preparation of base given from
the Deitel & Deitel... I am trying to use the fis.c class of matlab
fuzzy toolbox in my c++ project.
Watching the fismain.c I have thought that it was corrected to use the
preprocessor #includes "fis.c" but when I compile give errors on the
fis.c. I think because it's a class written in C. How I can make in
order to use in my c++ project the functions of the class fis? I pray
to you you help me... I use eclipse... thanks to all

This is comp.lang.c; we don't discuss C++ here. comp.lang.c++ is down
the hall on the left.

Chuck F.

Keith said:
This is comp.lang.c; we don't discuss C++ here. comp.lang.c++ is down
the hall on the left.

I thought it was in the basement on the right?

--
Some useful references about C:
<http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>

Default User

Chuck said:
Keith Thompson wrote:

I thought it was in the basement on the right?

In a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the
Leopard."

Brian