    Associated Business & Technology Group
    www.associatedbtg.com

    I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

    David Lozzi, Aug 12, 2003

  2. David Lozzi

    Ray at Guest

    It depends on the upload component you're using. It should be in the
    documentation for the component.

    Ray at work

    "David Lozzi" <> wrote in message
    > I am using an upload util and I was told I need this option,
    > enctype="multipart/form-data", in my FORM tag. How do I reference the

    other

    Ray at, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Tom Kaminski [MVP], Aug 12, 2003
  4. David Lozzi

    David Lozzi Guest

    If i remove the enctype, then I get an error stating "Cannot call BinaryRead
    after using Request.Form collection" on this line:

    biData = Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes)

    By the looks at it, I cannot use the enctype for my basic form values?

    --
    David Lozzi

    David Lozzi, Aug 12, 2003
  5. David Lozzi

    Ray at Guest

    Why don't you tell us what upload component you're using?

    Ray at, Aug 12, 2003
  6. anyway, once you have oinvoqued the readbinary method you cannot ask for a
    request.form("param").
    you will have to handle the others parameters in the smae components or
    parse the string (the result of readbinary) to find your others parameters

    Martin CLAVREUIL, Aug 12, 2003