Using FORM within Master page?

brett

I have an ASPX page that needs to use a FORM. However, it's master
page already has a FORM element, which prevents the ASPX page from
using its FORM element. I'm not doing anything special on the Master
page. The FORM element was there when I added the Master page. Is the
FORM element on the Master necessary or how do I get around this
situation?

Thanks,
Brett

Karl Seguin

No, I don't believe it's necessary (should be pretty simple to try without
it).

Some of the other pages that use the MasterPage might expect that form to be
there though.

Karl

David Wier

Why not remove the form in your content page? The content page should use
the form in the master page, just as if it was it's own.

brett

David said:
Why not remove the form in your content page? The content page should use
the form in the master page, just as if it was it's own.

I see. I guess the FORM post url is supplied some how by the content
page? Sorry, I'm not that familar with it yet.

Thanks,
Brett