    situation?

    Thanks,
    Brett
    brett, Nov 21, 2006

  2. brett

    Karl Seguin Guest

    No, I don't believe it's necessary (should be pretty simple to try without
    it).

    Some of the other pages that use the MasterPage might expect that form to be
    there though.

    Karl
    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    Karl Seguin, Nov 21, 2006

  3. brett

    David Wier Guest

    Why not remove the form in your content page? The content page should use
    the form in the master page, just as if it was it's own.

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    David Wier, Nov 21, 2006
  4. brett

    Mark Rae Guest

    "brett" <> wrote in message

    > Is the FORM element on the Master necessary

    Yes.

    > or how do I get around this situation?

    Remove the <form> tag from your content pages.
    Mark Rae, Nov 21, 2006
  5. brett

    brett Guest

    David Wier wrote:
    > Why not remove the form in your content page? The content page should use
    > the form in the master page, just as if it was it's own.

    I see. I guess the FORM post url is supplied some how by the content
    page? Sorry, I'm not that familar with it yet.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    brett, Nov 21, 2006