    I am having fits trying to aspx pages to appear in a frame. Am I trying to
    do the impossible or am I just stupid?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Greg Smith, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Greg Smith

    Marina Guest

    There is no difference as far as how frames work. You can have .aspx pages
    appear in frames, the same way you had .asp pages in frames before.

    Marina, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Greg Smith

    MW de Jager Guest

    Try this.

    Greate an html frameset using DOTNET and call it default.htm
    Populate that frameset with your ASPX pages by right clicking each frame and
    selecting the ASPX page you want it to display.
    Now start editing default.htm in FrontPage

    Keep in mind that when you want to redirect to a specific frame on a
    frameset, on say a hyperlink click, then you MUST use the frame's NAME
    property, not the ID, where you specify the targetframe.

    I hope this helps.

    Regards
    MW

    MW de Jager, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Greg Smith

    Greg Smith Guest

    Thank you for your very helpful response.

    Could you please give me an example of the syntax for redirecting a frame?

    I have created a frameset as you suggested. It is using the default frames,
    banner, content and main.

    I would like to have a button on a aspx form in the content frame that would
    do a Response.Redirect for the main frame.

    Code behind button in content frame:

    Response.Redirect("<something?> page2.aspx");

    Thanks again for your help.

    Greg Smith, Jun 8, 2005