Using Gecko engine in a Java Program

Chanchal

Hello,

Does any one knows about any resources which describes how Gecko
engine can be integrated to a java program?

Thanks and Regards

Chanchal

Arved Sandstrom

Sabine said:
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=java+gecko> first two hits look very
interesting.
And on this note, may I add, sometimes some of us - I've been guilty -
bust on a newcomer for not having done a simple Google search with
obvious keywords. Well, maybe they have done that simple search, and
it's deciphering the usefulness of the presented links that is not so
easy. It takes a certain amount of experience to parse a Google results
page and figure out what may be helpful - I suspect that this is what
some newcomers are really asking for assistance with. Which is what
Sabine's done.

AHS

Chanchal

Thank you very much.

The replied had been quite helpful. As being discussed here, i think i
should improve my googling skills :)

Regards

Chanchal