using generated java code in Java applets

Discussion in 'Java' started by juraj, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. juraj

    juraj Guest

    Hi all,
    How can we assist you: I'm using Matlab Java Builder to compile .m
    scrips to java classes (and jar archives too)
    I'm develop the java applet, which use the compiled marlav scripts in
    netbeans enironment. When I run teh applet in netbeans environmnet,
    ewrithing is OK (the ctf file si decompressed and apllet is running).
    But, when I run the HTML page with my applet a error occur. The
    problem is, that applet can not use the ctf file.

    Reproduction Steps: package webmatlab;
    import java.util.*;

    import com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.*;
    import weblab.*; // my package generated from matlab java builder

    public class MyApplet extends java.applet.Applet {

    weblab wl = new weblab(); // instance of my matlab object
    // there are the error,
    // ---- Could not initialize class weblab.weblab

    /** Initializes the applet MyApplet */
    public void init() {
    try {
    java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(new Runnable() {
    public void run() {
    initComponents();
    }
    });
    } catch (Exception ex) {
    ex.printStackTrace();

    // there are other parts ....

    }

    juraj, Mar 2, 2007

  2. On Mar 3, 3:15 am, "juraj" <> wrote:
    >..I'm using Matlab Java Builder to compile .m
    > scrips to java classes (and jar archives too)
    > I'm develop the java applet, which use the compiled marlav scripts in
    > netbeans enironment. When I run teh applet in netbeans environmnet,
    > ewrithing is OK (the ctf file si decompressed and apllet is running).

    scrips, enironment, teh, environmnet,
    ewrithing, si, apllet..

    When you take so little effort checking
    your typing, why should I bother reading?

    (considers..)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 2, 2007