using generated java code in Java applets

juraj

Hi all,
How can we assist you: I'm using Matlab Java Builder to compile .m
scrips to java classes (and jar archives too)
I'm develop the java applet, which use the compiled marlav scripts in
netbeans enironment. When I run teh applet in netbeans environmnet,
ewrithing is OK (the ctf file si decompressed and apllet is running).
But, when I run the HTML page with my applet a error occur. The
problem is, that applet can not use the ctf file.

Reproduction Steps: package webmatlab;
import java.util.*;

import com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.*;
import weblab.*; // my package generated from matlab java builder

public class MyApplet extends java.applet.Applet {

weblab wl = new weblab(); // instance of my matlab object
// there are the error,
// ---- Could not initialize class weblab.weblab

/** Initializes the applet MyApplet */
public void init() {
try {
java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(new Runnable() {
public void run() {
initComponents();
}
});
} catch (Exception ex) {
ex.printStackTrace();

// there are other parts ....

Andrew Thompson

..I'm using Matlab Java Builder to compile .m
scrips to java classes (and jar archives too)
I'm develop the java applet, which use the compiled marlav scripts in
netbeans enironment. When I run teh applet in netbeans environmnet,
ewrithing is OK (the ctf file si decompressed and apllet is running).

scrips, enironment, teh, environmnet,
ewrithing, si, apllet..

When you take so little effort checking
your typing, why should I bother reading?

(considers..)

Andrew T.