Using GetDC and BitBlt in asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. Dear,
    Can I use BitBlt , and GetDC with ASP.NET?
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Mar 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Raed:
    I don't know much about this, but hopefully can still help you. In .Net you
    can easily interop with win32 native code...all you must do is import the
    desired function into your code..

    Check out:
    http://www.csharphelp.com/archives2/archive393.html

    you'll see them importing BitBlt and GetDC and then use them later on..

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)

    Karl Seguin, Mar 27, 2005

  3. I would tell you that I need to do this to be able to capture the Client
    Desktop when an error is occured ,i did what came with link and do

    System.Drawing.Bitmap oBitmap = CaptureScreen.CaptureScreen.GetDesktopImage();
    oBitmap.Save("C:\\test.jpg",System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);
    }
    the image is black,why?
    other question is this possbile to get the client Desktop screeen using the
    provide method

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Mar 27, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    GetDC will take a screenshot of the server...since ASP.Net is running on the
    Server. I can't think of any methods to get a client-side screenshot short
    of using some java applet or active x...

    Karl

    Karl Seguin, Mar 27, 2005