Using GetObject IIS 6.0

Navdeep Bhardwaj

I am using a code in ASP that uses a Java class. I am
using GetObject("java:MyClass") to get the object of that
class. It was working fine, But now we have shifted to
Windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0. Here it doesn't works.
It gives me an error with code '800401e4'. I've read
somewhere it has been restricted due to some security
problems. But I still want to enable this on my server.
Please help me in doing so.

Bob Barrows

Navdeep said:
I am using a code in ASP that uses a Java class. I am
using GetObject("java:MyClass") to get the object of that
class. It was working fine, But now we have shifted to
Windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0. Here it doesn't works.
It gives me an error with code '800401e4'. I've read
somewhere it has been restricted due to some security
problems. But I still want to enable this on my server.
Please help me in doing so.

Here are the results of a Google search:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=0x800401e4+GetObject&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Bob Barrows