Using getSelectedValuesList() instead of the deprecated getSelectedValues()

Daniele Futtorovic

Even if the 'reason' is "We don't believe in regression testing"?

Hmm. I was thinking more along the lines of solar flares, alignment of
planets, the bus having a flat tire or the NIC having run out of bits.

I think one should generally avoid faith-based bug-reasoning. Too easy
to attack; not peremptory enough. Amateurish, in a nutshell. /waves
disdainfully/

Martin Gregorie

Hmm. I was thinking more along the lines of solar flares, alignment of
planets, the bus having a flat tire or the NIC having run out of bits.

I think one should generally avoid faith-based bug-reasoning. Too easy
to attack; not peremptory enough. Amateurish, in a nutshell. /waves
disdainfully/
If you must know, I couldn't resist misquoting some Frank Zappa initial
slang: AAFNRAA (Anything Anytime For No Reason At All).

This is equivalent, roughly, to the statement that anything is art if you
put a frame round it.