Using Gnuplot and making an exe file outv the prog

J-Burns

Hello. Been using the gnuplot lately. Program runs fine. And its plots
as well. Now i want to make an exe file out of this program using
py2exe. Cud some1 help me in telling me how this is done. Thnks

Miki

Hello,
Hello. Been using the gnuplot lately. Program runs fine. And its plots
as well. Now i want to make an exe file out of this program using
py2exe. Cud some1 help me in telling me how this is done. Thnks
You probably mean the Python gnuplot bindings (otherwise you're in the
wrong mailing list).

Can you be more descriptive about the problem you have with py2exe?

HTH,