    Thanks ... please let me know if it's out there ... otherwise I have to
    write it prob :/

    -sue yi
    sue yi Chew, Mar 13, 2006

  2. sue yi  Chew

    vineet.arora3

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    I have csv files which I need to read using POI. Also, I have html file which has been opened in excel and saved as xls but when I try to read both these files, I get the below exception. Is there a programmatic way to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
    java.io.IOException: Invalid header signature; read 0x200020000A00FFFE, expected 0xE11AB1A1E011CFD0
    vineet.arora3, Feb 10, 2011