Using httpHandlers to allows access to mp3 files

Richard Brookes

Hi there

I need to allow users to download mp3 files after they have paid for them.
Is it possible to use httpHandlers to control access to the mp3 files. I
would like to issue a user with a password that gives them access for say 48
hours. I have seen code that will allow this type of thing with pdf's etc...
the problem is how can the user save the file rather than the stream being
written to the browser?

thanks
richard
(e-mail address removed)