    any help will be appreciated

    regard's

    husam

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Sep 20, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=

    Ben Schwehn Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:16:01 -0700, Husam wrote:
    > Is there any way by using HttpRequest Class to control the user request
    > ?
    >
    > to make my question clear for example: how can I know If the user
    > request http://www.yahoo.com and transfer its request to
    > http://www.google.com.

    Hello Husam,

    For this you have to either control the server at yahoo.com, or force
    your users to use a proxyserver that you control.

    What are you trying to archieve?
    If a user request a page on *your* server and you want to redirect, it's
    a simple matter of calling response.Redirect, Server.Transfer or
    HttpServerUtility.TansferRequest (for IIS7)

    Ben

    Ben Schwehn, Sep 20, 2007