Using Indexing Service with dynamic TITLEs

Vito DeCarlo

Does anyone have any idea as to a workaround for using dynamic TITLEs with
Indexing Service?

For example, due to the fact that we're using Master Pages, we're
dyanamically creating the TITLE based on information pullled out of the
SiteMap file. This throws our search feature out the window, due to the
fact that Microsoft Indexing Service doesn't actually read the rendered
content, but the content in the file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Vito