Using iTextSharp for PDF Creation...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nique, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. Nique

    Nique Guest

    Hey all

    I'm trying to create a PDF document using iTextSharp.
    Now creating the thing is all kewl, open in browser, save to disk, all that
    is fine, but I'd like to know if anybody has
    managed to get web controls like datagrids or datalists added to the output
    page.

    iTextSharp as it stands allows you to add tables and paragraphs all
    formatted etc,
    but when you're pulling a huge printout with multiple datalists and
    datagrids, doing all the formatting can be quite tedious.

    Dim Table as....
    Dim Cell as..

    on and on and on...

    if anybody has managed to get dynamic html output added to iText for pdf
    creation, id really like to know how

    :0)

    Laterz

    Nique