    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="530"
    height="70" onClick="window.open('link')></embed>
    </object>

    wtfbrb, Jan 15, 2008

  2. On Jan 16, 10:19 am, wtfbrb <> wrote:

    Sub: Using java script to make flash link

    The name is javascript (one word) and it is
    a different language to Java.

    But..

    > height="70" onClick="window.open('link')></embed>

    ..you forgot to close the quote.

    height="70" onClick="window.open('link')></embed>

    ..should be.

    height="70" onClick="window.open('link')"></embed>

    If you have further questions/problems, please
    take them up on the comp.lang.javascript group.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 15, 2008

  3. wtfbrb

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > The name is javascript (one word) and it is
    > a different language to Java.

    Can I conclude from this that we are done with
    "capitalization" replies ?

    :)

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 16, 2008
  4. On Jan 16, 2:17 pm, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > The name is javascript (one word) and it is
    > > a different language to Java.

    > Can I conclude from this that we are done with
    > "capitalization" replies ?

    Absolutely not. I spelt it the same as the
    OP spelt it except for removing the space, to
    higlight the *important* difference, and will
    probably 'never see them again'. If others on
    the c.l.js. group care, they can take it up
    there.

    It's a matter of priorities.

    (Thank you for your interest.)

    --