    could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.
    Thank you.

    http://www.usenet.com

    AMontagu, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Try posting this message to the microsoft.public.inetpub.asp.general
    newsgroup. This is the ASP.Net newsgroup.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 14, 2005

  3. AMontagu

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    ok... and what part of that is the issue? The fact that you arent sure how
    to add this to and asp:Button or that you dont know how to use clientside
    events?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com