Using JavaScript in ASP

AMontagu

Problem: I need to add a button to an ASP form and populate it with
JavaScript code.. the button needs to change from fuzzy to clear when
hovering over it. There is to be another button added to the form and
when hovered over, it needs to be populated with an image. If someone
could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Kevin Spencer

Try posting this message to the microsoft.public.inetpub.asp.general
newsgroup. This is the ASP.Net newsgroup.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

AMontagu said:
Problem: I need to add a button to an ASP form and populate it with
JavaScript code.. the button needs to change from fuzzy to clear when
hovering over it. There is to be another button added to the form and
when hovered over, it needs to be populated with an image. If someone
could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Curt_C [MVP]

ok... and what part of that is the issue? The fact that you arent sure how
to add this to and asp:Button or that you dont know how to use clientside
events?

--
Curt Christianson
Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com

AMontagu said:
Problem: I need to add a button to an ASP form and populate it with
JavaScript code.. the button needs to change from fuzzy to clear when
hovering over it. There is to be another button added to the form and
when hovered over, it needs to be populated with an image. If someone
could please help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here's an example that may help:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/InheritAndExtend.aspx