Using Jini for Print Services

Bill Atkins

Hi, everyone. I've been assigned to implement a Jini print service.
I ave most of the service written, and I can send pages to the printer
(via the service) from a demo client.

The problem is that I want Windows users to be able to access my Jini
print service from the print dialog as if it were a normal printer. I
googled around and found some information about JTAW (the Jini
Technology Adapter for Windows), which seems to be almost exactly what
I need. But the document appears to be a proposal for a future
technology - not a technical manual for something that already exists.

So my questions are: Does JTAW exist? If so, where can I find
information on using it? If not, what are my other options?

Thanks!

Bill Atkins