Using JOptionPane

jazzy

Hi,

I am new to Java Programming and I am trying to write code using JOption
pane to prompt user to type information and then have string output command
to display information on the screen.
I am able to prompt for typing the information but the display does not
work. Here is my sample code:

**

/**

* <p>TitleTesting</p>

* <p>Descriptio: Display Movie list</p>

*

*/

//Print Address Labels

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;

public class Homework1 {

public Homework1() {

String movieName;

String theaterName;

//Enter Movie Name

String movieName =

JOptionPane.showInputDialog(

null, "Enter the Name of the Movie ",

"Example 1.0 Input",

JOptionPane.QUESTION_MESSAGE);

//Enter Name

String directorName=

JOptionPane.showInputDialog(

null, "Enter Name of Director ",

"Example 1.1 Input",

JOptionPane.QUESTION_MESSAGE);

//Display Name of Movie and Director

String output = movieName+ directorName

JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,output,"Example 1.2 output",

JOptionPane.INFORMATION_MESSAGE);

System.exit(0);