Using lambda with a Pmw.ComboBox

Willie

Hi,

I have an array of 2 ComboBoxes. I would like to use lambda to report
on which widget is being accessed. When I use arrays of other widgets I
just use lambda to return which item I am using as an argument. This
does not seem to work with ComboBox, the only thing returned is the
value changed.

Can someone refer me to some code which shows this in action? I have
searched the web for a solution, without any luck.

Thanks,

Willie

James Stroud

Willie said:
Hi,

I have an array of 2 ComboBoxes. I would like to use lambda to report
on which widget is being accessed. When I use arrays of other widgets I
just use lambda to return which item I am using as an argument. This
does not seem to work with ComboBox, the only thing returned is the
value changed.

Can someone refer me to some code which shows this in action? I have
searched the web for a solution, without any luck.

Thanks,

Willie

Can you show us your code? Your question is ambiguous to me. Comboboxes
do not hold widgets but display text.