Using MapPoint Service problem

Dave Brown

Hi all,

I am wanting to use the mappoint service from a usercontrol on a webpage, in
development this works fine but when my control is deployed and it tries to
call the mappoint service I get a security exception,

Anyone any thoughts/experience with this ?

thx

Dave

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I deployed an app for Central Parking that uses a control to serve up the
maps from MapPoint. I did not have any problems.

I would set up a trace around the failing code and have it "print" out the
variables affecting the call. You may find that you are not using the
correct user ID, et al.

NOTE: There is a public group dedicated to the mappoint webservice:
microsoft.public.mappoint.webservice

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA