    I have a master page (.master) that has buttons on it. When clicked I
    need these buttons to start up a web page (OnLoad()) method. How can
    this be done?
    Steve Kershaw, Apr 10, 2007

  2. Steve Kershaw

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Steve Kershaw" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have a master page (.master) that has buttons on it. When clicked I
    > need these buttons to start up a web page (OnLoad()) method. How can
    > this be done?

    What does this mean exactly...?

    Presumably, this Page_Load method is in a content page which uses the
    MasterPage with the button on as its MasterPage...?

    In which case, you don't need to do anything... When you redirect to the
    content page, its Page_Load method will run anyway...
    Mark Rae, Apr 10, 2007

  3. Steve Kershaw

    clintonG Guest

    // Put this code into the button's click event code block...
    Response.Redirect(" http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com/ ");

    clintonG, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Steve Kershaw

    Randy Smith Guest

    Hi,
    If the form exists in the same folder as the current form, you only need
    this:

    Response.Redirect("openThisOtherForm.aspx");

    HTH, Randy

    Randy Smith, Apr 28, 2007