Using Master pages....

Steve Kershaw

Hi,

An easy question but I'm a newby.

I have a master page (.master) that has buttons on it. When clicked I
need these buttons to start up a web page (OnLoad()) method. How can
this be done?

Mark Rae

I have a master page (.master) that has buttons on it. When clicked I
need these buttons to start up a web page (OnLoad()) method. How can
this be done?

What does this mean exactly...?

Presumably, this Page_Load method is in a content page which uses the
MasterPage with the button on as its MasterPage...?

In which case, you don't need to do anything... When you redirect to the
content page, its Page_Load method will run anyway...

Randy Smith

Hi,
If the form exists in the same folder as the current form, you only need
this:

Response.Redirect("openThisOtherForm.aspx");

HTH, Randy