    Thanks for your help

    Luc Dal
    , Sep 15, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I wrote a COM component with Matlab and a dll has been created.
    > It produces a class MWStruct (in Matlab)
    > In my case, this class is a vector named Cont (of size n) which has 2
    > fields x and y. Eachfield is a vector of variable size p_i.
    >
    > I want to use this class in ASP and I create an object as usual
    > (server.createobject(...))
    > The object is created but I can not access to the fields of this
    > object ...
    >
    > What must I do to be able to get the values of the fields ?
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > Luc Dal

    I suspect one of these articles will help.
    I've never heard of Matlab, and I doubt ylou will receive much support for
    it in this newsgroup. You may wish to find a newsgroup or forum devoted to
    this product ...

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 15, 2005

    Matlab is a soft produced by Mathworks
    What's the article you mentionned ?
    Thanks
    Luc
    , Sep 15, 2005
  4. wrote:
    > Matlab is a soft produced by Mathworks
    > What's the article you mentionned ?

    Oops, must be something wrong with either my ctrl or V key ... let's try
    again:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;244012
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197956

    Building COM Components That Take Full Advantage of Visual Basic and
    Scripting
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/msdn_vbscriptcom.htm

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET