Using menus with a sitemap in ASP.NET 2.0

Guest

I am developing an intranet site that uses 3 menus. Menus 1 and 2 are
horizontal menus at the top of my page. The 3rd menu is a vertical menu on
the left. All of the possible nodes have been loaded in my web.sitemap file.

Menu 1: HR | Quality | Operations | Administration
Menu 2: Client Services | Training | Reports

What I want is for a user to be able to click on a link from the 1st or 2nd
menu and the 3rd menu generate the links that correspond with the parent node
they chose. (See below)

Menu 3 (click on HR)
- Employee Data
- Employee Position
- Recruitment Data

However, what I keep getting are the nodes (links) in menu's 1 and 2 along
with their respective sub-nodes. But I don't want that--just those nodes that
correspond with the node that was clicked in menu 1 or 2. Is this possible?
Also, is it possible to do this in a Master page?

Any help you can lend would be appreciated.