Using MTS object in .NET

Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I have created a web service which is using a VB6 dll registered in MTS. Currently I have to remove old reference and add a new reference of changed dll then rebuild it in order to make it working.
The VB6 dll I am using is also registered in MTS. Is it possible that I can create the object of the dll registered in MTS, I mean which ever dll is registered in MTS my web service should create the object of that dll and I need not change the reference in web service.
Thanks in advance!