Using Multiple Databinding Values In The Same Property

Nathan Sokalski

I have two fields in a DataSet that I want to use in the same property.
These fields are the first and last names which I want to assign to the Text
property of a Label. I can assign either one of them to the Text property as
follows:

text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,"DataItem.membernames.lname") %>'

OR

text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,"DataItem.membernames.fname") %>'

Either one of these will correctly display the expected value, but I need to
combine them so that both values are displayed together. How can I do this?
Thanks.

Karl Seguin