    Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks!
    -Shane

    philsfan17, Feb 4, 2005

  2. philsfan17

    Jim Keenan Guest

    philsfan17 wrote:
    > I'm having a problem running a perl script that uses mySQL. I have
    > installed both DBI and DBD-mysql using ppm, but when I run a script
    > that has use mysql in it, I get this error:

    Please show us your code. Better still, try to present the smallest
    possible amount of code that reproduces the error.

    jimk

    Jim Keenan, Feb 4, 2005

  3. philsfan17

    philsfan17 Guest

    This is all I'm doing:

    #!/bin/perl -w

    use mysql;

    philsfan17, Feb 4, 2005
  4. philsfan17

    Guest

    philsfan17 wrote:
    > This is all I'm doing:
    >
    > #!/bin/perl -w
    >
    > use mysql;

    I use DBI all the time, but I do:

    use DBI;

    I don't know what mysql.pm is. Is it your own module?

    wana

    , Feb 4, 2005
  5. "philsfan17" <> wrote in news:1107481102.384828.119220
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > This is all I'm doing:
    >
    > #!/bin/perl -w
    >
    > use mysql;