using navigation controls for multi-level static menus

Guest

I am trying to figure out how to create a static menu on a master page that
has the top level navigation in a horizontal layout, and the corresponding
second level of navigation on another horizontal line beneath it. When a top
level nav item is selected, a "selected" style is applied and its child nodes
are displayed on the second horizontal level. When a child node is clicked,
there is also a style applied to it, however, the style that was applied to
the top level menu item is still displayed. How can I accomplish this using
the navigation controls in ASP.NET 2.0?

An example of what I mean would be similiar to www.amazon.com - their top
level currently has "amazon.com", "your store", and "see all 31 product
categories". If you select "your store", and then select a child item like
"friends & favorites", you'll notice the "your store" item still has its
selected style, as well as the child item, "friends & favorites".

If anyone could shed some light onto this I would really appreciate it.