Using NDoc in Visual Studio 2005

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kuldeep, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. Kuldeep

    Kuldeep Guest

    Framework: Visual Studio 2005
    Technology: ASP.NET 2.0
    Language: C#.NET 2.0

    Hi All,

    I followed the instructions as given in
    http://geekswithblogs.net/sudheersblog/archive/2006/07/24/86146.aspx

    After doing that, once i select a .sln file from my NDoc, it throws this
    error.

    "There are no projects in this solution that NDoc can import.
    Either the solution is blank, or the projects contained within
    the solution are not of a type NDoc can import."

    Is there a way to deal with this?
    Please help.

    Kuldeep

    Kuldeep, Jun 5, 2007