    made. Is there any way to do this, examples or any help would be
    appreciated?

    Thanks.

    Robert Miller, Jan 6, 2006

  2. call the .net page using an IMG tag... feed it querystring info so it knows
    what to do.. output a blank 1x1 pixel image if you want to keep the IMG tag
    call from showing a broken image if applicable

    that is one way... course make it clever so people cant hack it and make
    PDF's on you/whatever

    you .NET page will need to create and save the image file as its main
    function

    Kyle Peterson, Jan 6, 2006

  3. I meant to say create and save the pdf file as its main function

    Kyle Peterson, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Create a COM Interop DLL with the .NET component. You should then be able to
    use it via the Server.CreateObject

    Anthony.

    AnthonyWJones, Jan 6, 2006