    possible and how?

    Thanks
    Msuk
    =?Utf-8?B?bXN1aw==?=, Jul 12, 2006

  2. One of the issues you'll run into here is the fact that a FRAME / IFRAME is
    strictly a client-side (in the browser) phenomenon. So, you'll need to use
    client script to handle this type of thing. You can get a reference to the
    DOM of the Parent page with window.parent.

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 12, 2006