Using opencube free javascript menu system

twice.redeemed

I am using the free javascript menu system from opencube. To use it you
must put a link to their website on the bottom of the page. It works
nice, but while using it in ASP, it seems to destroy the values in my
ASP session varriables. If I store a value in an asp session variable
on one page, it is not seen on another page and vice versa.

Is this a common problem with javascript inside an asp page??

RobG

I am using the free javascript menu system from opencube. To use it you
must put a link to their website on the bottom of the page. It works
nice, but while using it in ASP, it seems to destroy the values in my
ASP session varriables. If I store a value in an asp session variable
on one page, it is not seen on another page and vice versa.

Is this a common problem with javascript inside an asp page??

JavaScript that runs in a browser has nothing to do with whatever you
are doing on the server with ASP (which is a platform, not a language).

Ask opencube, its their product.