using OpenGL from Borland Builder6

Miguel Angel Polo

Hi

Maybe this question is off-topic, but anyway I've seen some questions
about Builder and Visual, so here it is:

How can I use an OpenGL component?? Where can I find it??

Christopher Benson-Manica

Miguel Angel Polo said:
Maybe this question is off-topic, but anyway I've seen some questions
about Builder and Visual, so here it is:

It IS off-topic, and so were the other questions. Borland has a
number of excellent groups where people would be delighted to help you
use your OpenGL component: newsgroups.borland.com

Ioannis Vranos

Miguel Angel Polo said:
Hi

Maybe this question is off-topic, but anyway I've seen some questions
about Builder and Visual, so here it is:

How can I use an OpenGL component?? Where can I find it??

Newsgroups that i just found:

comp.graphics.api.opengl
3dfx.opengl

Ioannis Vranos

Petec

Miguel said:
Hi

Maybe this question is off-topic, but anyway I've seen some questions
about Builder and Visual, so here it is:

How can I use an OpenGL component?? Where can I find it??

Yes, this is completly OT, as are any questions about VC++ or Builder or G++
or OpenGL, etc. Please try one of the borland.public.cppbuilder.*
newsgroups.

- Pete