using packages

Nisheeth

hello
i have been tryin to use the fp library available here...
http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/jeremie.detrey/FPLibrary/

I am not able to properly use the library...
there r so many files in it...is there any easy way to add them ?
what do we mean by precompiling the library ? what exactly do i have
to compile in the library ?

plz if someone could d/l the library and let me know step by step how
to go about using it in A PROPER WAY...though help is given with
library, i found it insufficient for beginner like me...

nisheeth

David Bishop

Nisheeth said:
hello
i have been tryin to use the fp library available here...
http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/jeremie.detrey/FPLibrary/

I am not able to properly use the library...
there r so many files in it...is there any easy way to add them ?
what do we mean by precompiling the library ? what exactly do i have
to compile in the library ?

plz if someone could d/l the library and let me know step by step how
to go about using it in A PROPER WAY...though help is given with
library, i found it insufficient for beginner like me...

Try the vhdl-200x ones.

http://www.eda.org/vhdl-200x/vhdl-200x-ft/packages/files.html

download:
fphdl_base_pkg.vhd