Using PerScript to write macros for VC6?

Norbert Schmidt

Hello,

I would like to customize VC6 with some macros. Unfortunately my BASIC days
have been over for many years. I have installes ActiveState Perl/PerlScript
and calling PerlScripts with wscript or cscript works fine.

Is there any way to write macros for VC6 using PerScript instead of VBS?
If so: How do I call them and how do I access e. g. the currently selected
text in the active source code window?

Regards, Norbert