Using PMW?

Discussion in 'Python' started by ken, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. ken

    ken Guest

    Please pardon my ignorance regarding this question, I'm new to Python.

    I'm running Python 2.2.3 (win32) with the latest download of Python
    MegaWidgets 1.1. I'm attempting to run the demos but get the following:

    C:\Python22\Pmw\demos>python all.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "all.py", line 84, in ?
    DemoVersion.setPmwVersion()
    File "DemoVersion.py", line 32, in setPmwVersion
    if version in Pmw.installedversions():
    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'installedversions'

    C:\Python22\Pmw\demos>python colors.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "colors.py", line 44, in ?
    Pmw.initialise(root, fontScheme = 'pmw1')
    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'initialise'

    Is this a problem with the libray not being found? I've read the docs with
    the widgets and it seems to be straight forward. I'm hoping someone has the
    answer.

    TIA

    ken, Jul 14, 2003