    method instead of the querystring in the scenario described above?

    Thanks,

    Carl

    VagabondSW, May 16, 2008

  2. It's possible with Javascript
    do somehting like that in your HTML page
    <HTML>
    <BODY>
    <form name="MYFORM" id="MYFORM" method="POST"
    action="http://www.anotherserver.com">
    <input type="hidden" name="user" value="George">
    </form>
    <script>
    document.MYFORM.submit();
    </script>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    Obviously will not work with Javascript disabled.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, May 16, 2008