Using pysqlite2

lolmcbride

Is it possible to use this for sending triggers to a sqlite db?Could
someone provide me with an example of how to do this please?
Thanks

Dennis Benzinger

Is it possible to use this for sending triggers to a sqlite db?Could
someone provide me with an example of how to do this please?
Thanks

Do you want to implement a trigger for a SQLite database in Python?

That won't work. Triggers in SQLite can only contain UPDATE, INSERT,
DELETE and SELECT statements http://sqlite.org/lang_createtrigger.html>.

Bye,
Dennis

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=

xera121

Many thanks Gerhard - the solution you offer is workable in the scope
of my project.
Gracias muchacho
Xera121