using radio button option in a repeater control

Milsnips

hi there,

i have a repeater which returns me a list of addresses in each repeaterItem
row.
at the end of each row i have a radiobutton, which i want the user to select
the "active" address.

However when i try selecting a radiobutton it does not deselect the others
in the repeater. I tried adding a "GroupName" property but it still doesnt
work.

I dont want to use the radiobuttonlist as i'm showing the addresses in a
table format.

Any help appreciated
thanks,
Paul

Thomas Hansen

hi there,

i have a repeater which returns me a list of addresses in each repeaterItem
row.
at the end of each row i have a radiobutton, which i want the user to select
the "active" address.

However when i try selecting a radiobutton it does not deselect the others
in the repeater. I tried adding a "GroupName" property but it still doesnt
work.

I dont want to use the radiobuttonlist as i'm showing the addresses in a
table format.

In general terms you have to have the RadioButtons inside the SAME
(HTML) ELEMENT to be able to have them being part of the same group...

Thomas

Milsnips

Hi there,
yes i came across that problem and found a javascript solution to solve it.

thanks again,
Paul