Using Register dll in html pages

Chung

Hi

I have create a ActiveX control in c# and I have
successfully using My_control.dll in a html page by using
the following html code:

<head>
<title>ActiveX Controls Example</title>
</head>
<OBJECT id="Control1"
classid="http:My_control.dll#Web_Controls.Test">
</OBJECT>

Is there any way to register the My_control.dll into
windows? Then I don't have to put the dll file in the web
folder because I don't want someone to download the dll
file.

Chung

Teemu Keiski

For it to be usable, it needs to be downloadable as it is run on clients
browser.