using repeatable-page-master-alternitives in FOP

Jurrie

Hi all,

I use apaches FOP to translate an XML-document into a PDF-document. I
use repeatable-page-master-alternitives, but FOP gives some strange
errors:

[ERROR] Unsupported element encountered:
repeatable-page-master-alternitives (Na
mespace: http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format). Source context:
unavailable
[ERROR] Expected XSL-FO (root, page-sequence, etc.), SVG (svg, rect,
etc.) or el
ements from another supported language.
[ERROR] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
fo:conditional-page-master-reference m
ust be child of fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives, not (unknown)

repeatable-page-master-alternitives is supported by FOP, and i think i
am doing everything right. Here is the relevant section from my XSL
file:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-reference="contents">
<fo:repeatable-page-master-alternitives>
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="left"
odd-or-even="even"/>
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="right"
odd-or-even="odd"/>
</fo:repeatable-page-master-alternitives>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

Jurrie

Oops i see what is wrong now...
<fo:repeatable-page-master-alternitives>
must be

well the only thing i can say in my defence is that english is not my
native language