Using Resource Files

Hazem Abu Ghazaleh

Hi,

I have been trying to search for a tutorial that can walk me through a
sample page using the .resx files that are shown in VS.NET using
VB.NET. Microsoft supplies some snippets and any downloaded code that
I have found, just supplies the .aspx pages.

Does anyone out there have a walk through on actually making the page
in VS.NET, using the .resx part of the page, compiling the .resx page
and then displaying the end results??

Your help would be much much appreciated!

Thanks,

Hazem