Using RExchange

Jeff Miller

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to use RExchange to add contacts to every mailbox on my
exchange server. I seem to have some problems getting it to work... All
I have thus far is:

RExchange::eek:pen('https://ex.xdev.corp/exchange', 'admin', 'admin') do
|mailbox|

puts mailbox.contacts.each do |contact|
<<-CONTACT
Company: #{'company'}
Name: #{'name'}
Email: #{'email'}
Phone: #{'phone'}
CONTACT

This is just supposed to put company as company, name as name, email as
email, and phone as phone (just for testing purposes) into the contacts
folder. However, this script gives me this error:

`method_missing': contacts is not a subfolder of
(RExchange::FolderNotFoundError)

Has anybody used this before with successful results? I'm still pretty
new to Ruby, and VERY new to OOP... Can somebody point out my error?

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you,
- Jeff Miller

Scott Hoggarth

Hey Jeff,

I'm having the same problem. By adding the following line to the top of
your script may help you debug the problem.

RExchange::DEBUG_STREAM = $stderr

In my case I see that the server responds with 440 Login Timeout.

reading 43 bytes...
-> "<HTML><BODY>440 Login Timeout</BODY></HTML>"
read 43 bytes

Anybody have any ideas?

Scott Hoggarth