    contents from the SRAM via the FPGA and test them against what i expect.
    word of advice anybody??
    thanks in advance

    fpgawizz, Mar 5, 2005

  2. dutchgoldtony, Mar 5, 2005

  3. fpgawizz

    fpgawizz Guest

    Tony
    That webpage says "Forbidden access" when i try to go there. Can you
    double check please or email me the zip file.

    fpgawizz, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Did you have any luck with that?

    dutchgoldtony, Mar 10, 2005
  5. fpgawizz

    fpgawizz Guest

    No. It still says forbidden.

    fpgawizz, Mar 14, 2005
  6. Give me an email and I'll send you the file. Sorry, somebody emailed
    me asking me for the file but I guess it wasn't you.
    My email address is dutchgoldtony-at-gmail-dot-com.

    dutchgoldtony, Mar 14, 2005