    url in the form object?

    Anybody familiar with this?

    , Feb 21, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > I added the RTE to enable text editing in a textbox.
    >
    > The editing box displays fine, but nothing is submited to the action
    > url in the form object?
    >
    > Anybody familiar with this?

    What are you talking about? Is this a .Net question?

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 21, 2008

    On Feb 21, 5:55 pm, "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <>
    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I added the RTE to enable text editing in a textbox.

    > > The editing box displays fine, but nothing is submited to the action
    > > url in the form object?

    > > Anybody familiar with this?

    > What are you talking about? Is this a .Net question?
    >
    > --
    > Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Not realy

    Theis is a non MS RTE software

    , Feb 21, 2008
  4. wrote:
    > On Feb 21, 5:55 pm, "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <>
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> I added the RTE to enable text editing in a textbox.

    >>> The editing box displays fine, but nothing is submited to the action
    >>> url in the form object?

    >>> Anybody familiar with this?

    >> What are you talking about? Is this a .Net question?
    >>

    > Not realy
    >
    > Theis is a non MS RTE software

    Well, then you had better contact the writer of that software ...
    It just occurred to me what you meant by RTE ... there are thousands of
    rich text editors out there. I'm baffled as to how you expected us to
    help you with the information you supplied ...

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 21, 2008