Using Ruby /DL to invoke function in custom dll

Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have used following code to invoke function from my custom dll
require 'dl'
require 'dl/import'
require 'dl/types'

module My
extend DL::Importable
dlload "unit.dll"
extern 'int BII_Initialize_Socket_Communications'
extern 'int BII_Open_TCPIP_Communications(char,unsigned short)'

end
My.BII_Initialize_Socket_Communications()
test = My.BII_Open_TCPIP_Communications("15.15.200.55",10001)

But its give me error like undefined method and
`symbol': can't find the symbol