Using SHDocVW-InternetExplorer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by quantum, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. quantum

    quantum Guest

    Hi guys,
    I am trying to switch "background printing", which can normally b
    reached from Tools>InternetOptions>Advanced>Printing. I am trying to d
    this programmatically in vb.net (This is not a web application but
    windows application running on the desktop)
    I was able to display a page using HDocVW.InternetExplorer but I can'
    find any property or method that will allow me to switch backgroun
    printing on and off.
    I now that that property is written to a location in the registry, bu
    I thought Internet Explorer would have some property (hopefully public
    that would allow to do the sswitching without messing with the regitry

    I'll appreciate any hints

    quantu

    quantum, Feb 2, 2004