using sqlxmlbulkload in web service

Scanner2001

I am trying to use the sqlxmlbulkload in an asp web service. I have a
console application that can use bulk load fine, I can create a dll, then
use that in the console app, and that runs just fine, but can not get this
to work with a web service. I can not take a console app, or windows app,
and use the web service that does the bulk loading. I have the line using
SQLXMLBULKLOADLib; in the web service.
I receive the following error:
QueryInterface for interface SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.ISQLXMLBulkLoad failed
I am very new to this, so I am not sure what information that I should
post to help follow up. There must be something I need to do or set to use
this as a web service, but I can not find the answer.

Thanks,
Jeff

The basic code is as below:
Console App:
localhost.testing11 ws;
ws = new localhost.testing1();
string retValue = ws.BulkLoadXML();
Web Service:
Inside of the web service -
SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.SQLXMLBulkLoad3Class objBL = new
SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.SQLXMLBulkLoad3Class();
objBL.ConnectionString = "................."