using sqlxmlbulkload in web service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Scanner2001, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Scanner2001

    Scanner2001 Guest

    I am trying to use the sqlxmlbulkload in an asp web service. I have a
    console application that can use bulk load fine, I can create a dll, then
    use that in the console app, and that runs just fine, but can not get this
    to work with a web service. I can not take a console app, or windows app,
    and use the web service that does the bulk loading. I have the line using
    SQLXMLBULKLOADLib; in the web service.
    I receive the following error:
    QueryInterface for interface SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.ISQLXMLBulkLoad failed
    I am very new to this, so I am not sure what information that I should
    post to help follow up. There must be something I need to do or set to use
    this as a web service, but I can not find the answer.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    The basic code is as below:
    Console App:
    localhost.testing11 ws;
    ws = new localhost.testing1();
    string retValue = ws.BulkLoadXML();
    Web Service:
    Inside of the web service -
    SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.SQLXMLBulkLoad3Class objBL = new
    SQLXMLBULKLOADLib.SQLXMLBulkLoad3Class();
    objBL.ConnectionString = "................."

    Scanner2001, Jul 26, 2004