    VS2008?

    TIA,
    Richard
    Richard, Sep 27, 2009

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Sep 26, 9:47 pm, Richard
    <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just started playing with VS2008.  Before I retired a decade ago, I
    > remember using STL.  I don't remember whether it was with VS or some
    > other IDE.
    >
    > Is there a public domain STL package that could be incorporated in
    > VS2008?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Richard

    P.S. Is this post off-topic? If so, can you suggest a more
    appropriate NG?

    Thanks,
    Richard
    Richard, Sep 27, 2009

  3. Richard

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    On Sep 26, 9:47 pm, Richard
    <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just started playing with VS2008. Before I retired a decade ago, I
    > remember using STL. I don't remember whether it was with VS or some
    > other IDE.
    >
    > Is there a public domain STL package that could be incorporated in
    > VS2008?

    You can find more aticles by using Bing or Google.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms379600(VS.80).aspx

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4460 (20090926) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Mr. Arnold, Sep 27, 2009
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Sep 27, 6:19 am, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > "Richard" <> wrote in message

    > On Sep 26, 9:47 pm, Richard
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I just started playing with VS2008. Before I retired a decade ago, I
    > > remember using STL. I don't remember whether it was with VS or some
    > > other IDE.

    > > Is there a public domain STL package that could be incorporated in
    > > VS2008?

    > You can find more aticles by using Bing or Google.
    >
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms379600(VS.80).aspx
    >
    > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4460 (20090926) __________

    > http://www.eset.com

    Thanks for the pointer to a relevant MSDN section. I'm still stuck,
    but I'm going to post my dilemma separately.

    Best wishes,
    Richard
    Richard, Sep 27, 2009