Using System.IO.Compression.GZipStream to zip multiple files

Nathan Sokalski

I have an application in which I need to allow users to download multiple
files at once. All the sites I could find on the web when looking for help
suggested creating a zip file, and letting the users download that. This
would be fine, except for the fact that not all users will be downloading
the same files. I eventually found the System.IO.Compression.GZipStream
class, and have been trying to figure out how to zip multiple files into one
file. Can anybody help me here? Thanks.